We are looking for reliable and industrious students to work in the MIMC in either the Lab or Audio-Video Support.
Before submitting an employment application, read the following job descriptions to find out which position would be a better fit for you.
MIMC Lab Staff
General responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Covering the MIMC front desk - signing users in/out of the Center and answering the telephone;
- Helping people who come into the lab;
- Operating equipment and software available in the Center;
- Statistical reports;
- Editing digital video;
- Handling Media Reserves and loans;
- Reserving the MIMC Media Classroom and Lab.
MIMC Audio-Visual Support Staff
As a member of A-V Support, you will expected to:
- Setup, deliver, and tear down equipment all over campus;
- SMART classroom projector maintenance and troubleshooting;
- General equipment maintenance and record-keeping;
- Videotaping special events and class presentations;
- Equipment usage and training others to use it.
If you are interested in joining our team, download our employment application and submit it with a copy of your schedule as soon as possible.