Each year, outstanding students are selected to receive any of three Arthur McGonigal Department of Business Administration and Accounting awards.
Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Outstanding Senior Award
- Given to one senior at each college or university in Pa. The recipient must be an individual who shines in academia, expresses a serious interest in accounting and demonstrates a desire to continue in the accounting field.
- Spring 2022 Recipient: Emily Baker '22 (above, with Prof. Melissa S. Oakes '03 and Prof. Gary J. Witosky ’79)
Wall Street Journal Award
- Presented to an outstanding senior business administration major.
- Spring 2022 Recipient: Charlie Lichtenwalter '22 (above, with Prof. Angelo A. Giannini and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Dean of the College Liz Frombgen, Ph.D.)
Departmental Honors Award
- Recognizes the seniors who best exemplify the characteristics Thiel hopes to instill in their students.
- Spring 2022 Recipient: Maddison Neely '22 (above, with Vice President for College Advancement Roberta Leonard and Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of the College Elizabeth Frombgen, Ph.D.)