Welcome to the Office of Student Accounts at Thiel College. We’re here to assist you with questions concerning tuition and fees and billing and payment. Please contact us if you need additional information. You may also refer to the Thiel College Catalog for related information.
Thiel’s Student Account office is available to discuss all payment options. For assistance please contact us at 724-589-2006 (option 8).
- Payment in full is billed and due prior to the start of each semester (August 1st for fall semester and January 2nd for spring).
- Thiel’s 5 Pay Semester Plan divides your balance due for each semester into five smaller payments. Your first payment is due by August 1st (or January 2nd for spring), with additional monthly payments due through December 1st (through May 1st for spring). A $35 fee is required to participate in this plan.
Thiel is excited to offer its student the new online t•Pay portal (details below). To mail a personal check or money order, families may opt to use the postage-paid envelope included with your statement.
- Thiel College students are responsible for financial obligations agreed to upon enrollment and any subsequent costs incurred.
- Students are expected to pay their account balance in full or arrange a payment plan by the semester due date listed on their billing statement.
- It is the student’s responsibility to notify Academic Records Office of plans to withdraw their registration prior to the start of the academic term if they are not planning to attend.
- When an account shows an outstanding balance, a monthly statement will be mailed by the 5th of each month. You should receive your statement by the 10th of each month.
- Checks returned for insufficient fees will be subject to a $35 fee.
- Thiel College will not release any transcripts unless an account is paid in full. Graduating seniors will not receive diplomas unless their accounts are paid in full prior to the last day of classes.
- Thiel College expects students to meet their financial obligations in a timely manner and understand failure to do so will result in further action to collect the balance due.
NEW Thiel t•Pay
t•Pay is the Thiel College online payment service which allows students to conveniently view and pay their Account Statement online 24/7, seven days a week.
Students may also authorize up to five “Authorized Payers” to access their Thiel t•Pay account and make payments on their behalf. We recommend that you limit your Authorized Payers to parents, spouses and family members. Authorized Payers have similar functions as students to view the Account Statement history; however, they cannot edit the account or set up other authorized payers.
With Thiel t•Pay, students can:
- Pay their college Account Statement online.
- Authorize parents or others to pay their statement online.
- View current charges, the current account balance and any important news or updates regarding their account.
- Reference their package details and payment agreement.
- Choose notification settings.
- Receive online help at any time.
Access your account
Please see the Thiel t•Pay FAQ's for more information. For individualized assistance, contact Student Accounts at 724-589-2006 or email@example.com.